Our community office can help you navigate the government in various ways and point you in the right direction! Our promise to you is that we will always act in a professional and courteous way. It’s the golden rule!
Provincially our office can assist you with:
- Directing your questions or concerns to a specific Minister/Ministry
- Navigating the COVID provincial government supports, or finding you the resources that can assist you in your search
- Understanding what the role of an MLA is, and what role the Legislature of British Columbia plays in your daily life
What is the Government of BC responsible for?
- Provincial Taxes – PST
- Hospitals and Healthcare Delivery
- Education System – Primary, Secondary, and Post-Secondary
- Property & Civil Rights
- Road Rules & Licensing
- Age of Majority
If you have questions about any of the following, please allow our staff to connect you with your local Member of Parliament or City Councillor:
|Federal Jurisdiction||Municipal Jurisdiction|